TORONTO, March 5, 2020 /CNW/ – Christine Ibbotson has been providing financial advice for decades. She’s fully aware of the reality: People are worried about day-to-day issues. Planning for the future is usually last on the list. Most believe it is too difficult to understand all the ins and outs of the financial markets, how to save and plan for the future, and how to pay off their mortgage. As Ibbotson suggests, most people simply wait too long to plan—and then panic. A Licensed Financial Advisor, Christine Ibbotson can help you navigate through your finances!
- What are some alternative investment choices other than the stock market during this time of upheaval?
- What High Net Wealth clients are doing to make money that you can too.
- Are you wondering how to save, lower your debt or plan for retirement?
- Has your Bank said “NO” to your loan request and you need other options?
- What is the importance of having a Will, POA and Insurance?
- What to do when you have only 5 years till retirement and haven’t save enough?
- What can I do to pay off debt faster?
In How to Retire Debt-Free and Wealthy, Christine Ibbotson offers accessible and realistic guidelines in a series of achievable steps, from debt elimination to wealth management, teaching readers how to create their own customizable financial plans. Illustrated with stories of real clients who have achieved their retirement dreams, Ibbotson’s book will leave readers with all the tools and techniques to save and eliminate debt.
Christine Ibbotson has been providing financial advice to clients for over twenty-three years and is a Licensed Financial Advisor, a Licensed Residential and Commercial Mortgage Broker, and a provincially Licensed Insurance Broker. She also attained her Chartered Investment Manager designation with further studies taken in Advanced Estate Planning, Trusts, and Taxation. Chris had the opportunity to manage her own Mortgage Brokerage Firm for many years and helped hundreds of clients through every stage of their financial lives. Chris writes a syndicated financial advices column (AsktheMoneyLady.ca) and is a frequent guest speaker for client-focused retirement seminars.
How to Retire Debt-Free and Wealthy
By Christine IbbotsonPub Date: Jan 31, 2020
$24.95 | personal finance
5.75 x 8 | 272 pages | paper